Junior Resilience and Confidence Masterclass: 5 – 7 years
- social and emotional skills
- how to make friends
- public speaking
- how to deal with bullies
- preparing for and settling in to school socially and emotionally
- building healthy self-confidence
- A drink with a secure lid and a small snack
- Please wear secure and sensible footwear. Thongs are not recommended.
- Please note: the classroom is well heated/cooled.
- Step 1: Each family submits an enrolment form.
- Step 2: One payment in full is made. One family reimburses the other family their 50% share of the fee. We do not accept part payments.
Class times available:
Saturday at 11.00am - 12.15pm
20 girls and boys
Warm, appreciative, encouraging, inspiring, attentive, engaging, inclusive, implicit high expectations
$495 for 8 weeks
($61.90 per week)
Special Ongoing Junior Resilience and Confidence Masterclass (5-7 years) Offer: Bring a friend! A Sibling! Enrol two students in the same term, in the same class and only pay for one* (Conditions apply)
Brighton Grammar Middle School, entrance off Allee Street, Brighton, Melbourne