Individual/ Family Sessions
Proactivity is the key. We learn best when our aeroplane is horizontal, not when we are spiralling and out of control. Personal development is an ongoing and lifelong journey and one that requires regular investments and reflection, the examination of beliefs, a teachable spirit, consideration of new perspectives and an earnest willingness to grow as a human being. Siblings and parents: are warmly encouraged to attend. It is great to be on the same page and speaking the same language. We have the capacity for up to six people. Strict Cancellation Policy:
It is requested that 48 hours notice is required for a cancellation or the full fee is payable. No more appointments are made until the fee is paid. With considerate notice, we can offer the appointment to another family. Thank you for your cooperation. Private Health Insurance:
you can claim sessions with Melissa if you have -
- MEDIBANK private health insurance bonus package with ancillaries and were a member prior to 1 May, 2011 or
- Are a member of Doctor’s Health Fund: www.doctorshealthfund.com.au
- From 1 July 2018 – BUPA is covering counselling
- From 1 July 2018 – under Police Health Fund policy
- Depending on your cover, “counselling” my be covered by other funds. Please contact your provider.
We do not watch the clock. A typical session is 1.25 hours. We conclude when everyone is content and we all feel like we have achieved something.
Click on the BOOK ONLINE button for availability. If no times are available it means we are booked out.