Small Group Weekend Masterclass: Boys 8 – 12
Brief Summary:For those who cannot attend the Monday weekly class, this is an opportunity to cover the four leadership and resilience modules in a focussed small-group format. These sessions can also be used to provide valuable, ongoing reinforcement of key learnings after completing the weekly or holiday programs. Leadership and Resilience Coaching - Emotional Intelligence (EQ), Social Intelligence (SQ) and Adaptability/Adversity Intelligence (AQ) development. Curriculum Covered: LONGFORD & FRASER Module 1: The Qualities of Leadership Part 1 Module 2: The Qualities of Leadership Part 2 Module 3: Resilience, Assertiveness and Mental Strength Part 1 Module 4: Resilience, Assertiveness and Mental Strength Part 2 Homework: There is no homework or worksheets. This is a practical class. The class environment is dynamic and fun; full of role-plays, scenarios, competitions, games, peer review and much more. Private Health Insurance: you can claim sessions with Melissa if you have -
- MEDIBANK private health insurance bonus package with ancillaries and were a member prior to 1 May, 2011 or
- Are a member of Doctor’s Health Fund: www.doctorshealthfund.com.au
- From 1 July 2018 – BUPA is covering counselling
- From 1 July 2018 – under Police Health Fund policy
- Depending on your cover, “counselling” my be covered by other funds. Please contact your provider.
2.00pm - 3.15pm (last Sunday of the month)
Click on the BOOK ONLINE button for availability. If no times are available it means we are booked out.